Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You know you're late to class when...



Well today’s lesson went way better than yesterdays, and no one ate moldy bread so that was a plus. Romeo looks fine so I guess he didn’t get sick. He still had an appetite as made apparent by the crackers he stole from me when I wasn’t looking. That kid drives me crazy!!!
So today I left for class way later than I should have. We’re supposed to be at class 10 minutes early, so at 7:20. I left the dorm at 7:26 and that was a really bad idea. I dashed out and pretty much ran down the stairs and I could hear someone else behind me so I though “ok, I just gotta beat the person behind me!!!!” So I dashed down the stairs and out the door and as I was speed walking I looked next to me and a Chinese teacher was there and she started to run because she was late, too, so I started to run and I turned around and Caiti was there and we both started cracking up. So we both sped walked so fast that we passed the 3rd most late person and we totally beat her to class but we were still both late. If the Chinese teacher next to you is running to class to be on time, you know you're really late! I got to class at 7:31 and of course Kelly the local coordinator was standing right there so she saw that I was late. But I dashed in and the kids were already lined up so it was ok since they had just got there but if I had been any later that would have been really bad. The kids are usually good for about 30 second after their Chinese teachers leave them so I had made it just in time before they started creating chaos in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment