Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jello!


Today in class we made jello. It was awesome because I would mix water with red crystal light, then put it in a cardboard box “fridge” then take out an identical container of real jello. Then I’d carefully hold it and walk up to one of the kids then suddenly “splash” it on their faces, but of course it was jello so it didn’t go anywhere! They would just look at me in shock then slowly lift up their hands to feel their face and then be even more in shock when nothing was there. That sounds horribly mean but it was seriously the funniest thing ever and they were so enthralled. Before I had the idea of "splashing" them I would just tip it upside down suddenly and watch their jaws drop when nothing spilled. Jello is not a common thing here in China!

No comments:

Post a Comment