Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Flooded Classroom

Today my classroom flooded and that was crazy! The heaters here are run by hot water pumping through them and today they were draining the old water out in preparation of turning the heaters on in a few weeks. Problem was, something went wrong so all the yucky old water drained into my classroom instead of where ever else it was supposed to go. Before the water started gushing out of the small pipe air was whistling and spurting out and it was so loud  my kids were terrified and started running out of the classroom. The the brown nasty water started gushing. Ewwww. It was too bad it flooded but then we got to have class outside and the kids just ran around and had fun. It was fun to watch them be kids and be goofy because the school is very strict so they don't have a lot of running around play time outside. I got super wet with some pretty nasty water while I was trying to direct it into  trashcan rather than the floor and my shoes got soaked but thankfully the Chinese teachers mopped the classrooms while we were outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment