Sunday, August 2, 2015

Chinese Decorations

When I was in China, I bought a lot of stuff. I'm not even going to say how much kuai (Chinese money) I spent, but I certainly got my moneys worth. Granted, I bought a lot of food, but I love food so I'm totally okay with that. This time around I do think I'll spend a little less on food, and try to eat a little more in the cafeteria. Squid tentacles just aren't my thing, but I'll work on it!
One great thing about the stuff I bought is, despite the large quantities of cranberry bread, dove chocolate, yogurt, and (of course) lots of traditional Chinese foods, I bought a lot of cool trinkets to take home! Some were given to me and some I bought, but I love them all! I finally decided that I need to display them, not just keep them in the lovely Rubbermaid bin under my bed, so my mom and I made a little China shrine! I mean, China display. It turned out awesome, and during round two I'm thinking I'll pick up some traditional silk paintings and fans so I can add them to the display. It'll be awesome!

 
Lookin' fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment